Thursday, March 30, 2017

Return to the Kitchen Fairy Garden

Return to the Kitchen Fairy Garden

Last month I showed you my newly planted kitchen fairy garden.


It's been coming along:


Filling in nicely. In fact, the fairy garden was visited by a fairy. Do you see her?



Yes, she was a beautiful fairy. But, she didn't like the fairy garden. Too much junky, rusty kitchen stuff. She belonged in a magical, beautiful, storybook fairy garden, and just like that, she was gone.


Then along came another fairy...


But, alas, this fairy also thought she was a little too pretty for this kitchen fairy garden and a little too big too.

Just when I thought my garden would be "fairyless", another little fairy stopped by.

She wasn't too fancy!

She wasn't too big!

She was perfect! I think she's gonna stay!

The hens are having chicks...


All's well in the fairy garden.

I hope you enjoyed the "Return to the Kitchen Fairy Garden".


/>




Funky Junk's Saturday Nite Special

Original article and pictures take www.organizedclutter.net site

No comments:

Post a Comment