Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Need a new hairstyle

Need a new hairstyle

I need your help! I wanna get my hair cut and colored, since I haven't since I was pregnant with my son. I just don't know what to do with my hair. I don't want it super short, but Im open to any suggestions. This is me......any ideas what would look good with my face shape?



Since you have a baby, I imagine you don't have a lot of time for styling your hair. I think a subtle swoop bang would be nice; you could blend it back into your hair when you don't want to deal with it, or bring it forward when you want to look more styled. As far as the rest of your hair, in the name of keeping it simple, I'd go for long layers trimmed in to give it shape.


For color, a mix of lowlights and highlights would be nice. It would give dimension without requiring you to get a super styled cut (which means more maintenance!). You want to look a little sunkissed and give your hair the vibrance of tone that most of us seem to lose as we get older.


Products are important too. I'm a big fan of Redken's Guts 10 root boost. Spray it directly at your roots in a few layers and rub in. Blow dry your hair upside down and it will give you lots of volume and movement. I'm also a fan of Redken's Satin Wear 02 Ultimate Blowdry Lotion, which would be good to a) help style your hair and b) help protect it from the heat and keep your color looking fresh.


Original article and pictures take jjb.yuku.com site

No comments:

Post a Comment