Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Week in Review – hot summer, cool house & living jewelry

Week in Review – hot summer, cool house & living jewelry

104*


In the shade.


succulent containers-www.mysoulfulhome.com

Is it any wonder that I am feeling ready for summer?


And guess what I was doing a lot of this week? Gardening for a client! Geez it was hot, but you see, there is a special party tonight!


Succulent Garden DIY-www.mysoulfulhome.com

I was asked to make 4 of my succulent dish gardens for a few tables. Then the project grew, like a good garden project should.


With that start & the heat, we opted for succulents, natives and some New Zealand Flax for height.


New Zealand Flax-www.mysoulfulhome.com

Do you like the strappy flax? I do…


~~~


Lots of people say succulents are growing on them these days. What if they were really growing on you? If you shop at Passion Flower to Wear @Etsy the succulents will do just that. Handmade rings, bracelets & necklaces crafted from tiny live plants!


succulent jewelry-www.mysoulfulhome.com

I thought it was just me who was feeling the sand between my toes, then my friend Yvonne @ StoneGable busts out with the most beautiful post on summertime. From corn on the cob to flags on parade, Yvonne highlights all the goodness of summer.


corn in a field-www.mysoulfulhome.com

Definitely Pin worthy photos that will put you right in the groove. Go see!


~~~


Stepping out of the heat into this Beverly Hills home would be like a cool drink of water. Which it was to me, when I had the chance to visit this week & snatch a a few photos.


Earthy modern home-www.mysoulfulhome.com

coolhouse3

See those chairs? Made from wash line rope looped around a metal chair frame. I told you so cool…earthy & modern. So different from MSH, but I really could have moved in.


~~~


Anyone who refers to themselves as a “wild woman” sparks my interest. Yours too I bet…


succulents on Pinterest-www.mysoulfulhome.com

In keeping with our theme, how about a Pinterest Board called “The Succulent Wild Woman”! Interested? I am… Check it out on Pinterest, as the board is this week’s Pinterest Board of Interest. If succulents are growing on you literally or figuratively click to follow!


~~~


Not only is the temperature on the rise, but it is Friday. Did I mention a cool drink of water…well, hold the water and give me one of these.


bourbon drink-www.mysoulfulhome.com

I do like a bit of bourbon now & again. It is all that Southern in me ~ Southampton, South of Houston (SoHo), Southern California & my parents do live in Georgia.


Cheers my friends!


Have a wonderful weekend,


** Kelly **


Original article and pictures take mysoulfulhome.com site

No comments:

Post a Comment