Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Video Tutorials on making Decorative Trugs from Pallet Wood

Video Tutorials on making Decorative Trugs from Pallet Wood

I’m especially pleased to let you know that I have not one but two new videos up on my YouTube Channel today! The first video shows you how to make the trugs and the second one details how to convert one into a planter.


Last week I shared a blog tutorial on how to create wooden trugs using pallet wood. I think that with these types of diy projects, it’s sometimes easier to see how it’s made rather than following still images and descriptions. Hopefully the video instructions are helpful to those who prefer seeing the trugs made in ‘real life’. Plus you get to see and hear me! Wave hello


The tutorial shows you how to reclaim the wood from a single wooden pallet and use it to create not one, but two trugs. I’m using one of mine as a planter and the other has a home on my table at the farmers market. It’s perfect for displaying my handmade and natural soaps.


You can view the videos by clicking the images above or the links below. Please also subscribe to my YouTube channel to get the latest on my future videos!



Original article and pictures take lovelygreens.com site

No comments:

Post a Comment