Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Messy Side Bun

Messy Side Bun


I finally got around to doing another hair tutorial for you all! This is the style I use time to time for an instant chic look. It's a perfect look for those of you with thinner hair because the dual buns give the illusion that your hair is uber thick. It's also my go-to look on second (or third) day hair. The dirtier hair the better because it gives you better grip. Better grip and dirtier hair=better bun.


1. Start with the Voluminous Curls Hair Tutorial then put your hair all on one side--the side you want your bun.


2. Part your hair horizontally, like you would do a half-up-half-down look. I take about half of my hair in the first section.


4. Tie the bun with an elastic (preferably not a lime green band like I did haha)


5. Take the second segment of hair and tie that one in a bun as well.


6. Then secure any loose pieces with a bobby pin. And then pull up on the top of your hair (after you have both buns in) to give it a looser feeling and a bit of body at the top. If wanted, pull some strands of hair out for an added messy/loose look. Hairspray if wanted.


Let me know if you try it or if you have any questions!!


Original article and pictures take egoswick.blogspot.com site

No comments:

Post a Comment