Tuesday, December 30, 2014

30+ DIY & Craft Projects – No Power Tools Required

30+ DIY & Craft Projects – No Power Tools Required

If you want creative DIY project ideas that do not require the use of power tools, this is for you.


These ideas include garden art and decor, flower plants, a butterfly feeder, and sewing and handwork projects.


If you have an item you want to re-make into something new, see the recycled idea bank.


30 Creative DIY & Craft Projects - NO Power Tools Required
30 Creative DIY & Craft Projects - NO Power Tools Required

I may receive a commission if you purchase something mentioned in a link on this post for sites including Amazon.com. Other links may go to websites where I have been paid to write a blog or article. See the entire disclosure here.


New Index of No-Power-Tool Projects


When I first published a post about DIY & craft projects that do not require the use of power tools a few years ago, it became one of the most popular topics on this site. A lot of people either do not own basic power tools, fear using them, or simply want quiet, unplugged projects that do not require them.


To help, I’ve catalogued all of my projects with tags indicating whether power tools are required.


You can see them all here:


Quiet Please—I’m Being Creative


I can related to the request for no power tools. For years I avoided using them, with the exception of a drill, not because I was afraid of them, but because I could not stand the noise! I really like to work and create in a quiet space.


This year, I finally resolved that issue with a really simple fix: the purchase of good quality ear protectors and now I’m building whatever I want. You can read more here about simple ways to overcome a fear of power tools, if that is holding you back from making the stuff you want.


My Essential Garden Art Supplies


Now go have some good, quiet, creative fun.


~Melissa the Empress of Dirt ♛



DIY Projects you can make for the home and garden without needing any power tools
DIY Projects you can make for the home and garden without needing any power tools

Original article and pictures take empressofdirt.net site

No comments:

Post a Comment